Why are backpacks essential? Benefits of using a backpack
When it comes to the benefits of using a backpack, the first thing that comes to mind is that all the stuff can be held in one place while keeping your hands free.
Not only that, but also each type of backpack offers other benefits, a good backpack is like an intimate friend that you can count on for every situation. They are lightweight, handy, and the perfect kind of bag for everyone.
No matter if you are a student and athlete or professional, traveler, and more, a backpack makes all your tasks so much easier.
While a backpack is essential for work, school, college days and hiking it’s also a fashion statement with many options in sizes, styles, colors, prints, and patterns. You can express your style with a proper backpack!
In this blog on Stage Marketplace, we want to share some of the features and benefits of using a backpack, read on to see just how useful they are.
What are the benefits of a backpack?
Regardless of whether you’re planning a 10-day adventure or ready to go back to school, using backpacks offer several benefits for all types of backpacks.
Here, we’ve listed the top 7 benefits of using a backpack, but that doesn’t mean they’re limited to just 7!
- Stay organized & efficient؛ A well-organized backpack that has plenty of pockets (with good-quality zips) and enough room can keep all your belongings organized. That means it makes your life easier because you know where your essentials are when you need them.
- Easy to store: Backpacks are designed in such a way that they are easy to be stored. A backpack gives you access to your items easily with no effort, so you can see everything at a glance.
- Safety: Backpacks are the ideal bag that gives the most extreme security to your belongings inside them. For example, if you carry crucial papers, electronic gadgets, you don’t need to worry about getting them harmed by water. Many backpacks are waterproof or water-resistant and they can protect your items from getting wet.
As your belongings are kept closer to your body, it also makes it difficult for thieves to steal your stuff!
- Trendy: These days there are various ways to make life simpler: a growing trend. As a good quality backpack makes life easier, it seems they will never go out of style.
Regardless of whether you’re searching for a backpack for climbing, hiking, or only days out, there are several stylish backpacks of all types and sizes available on the market to choose from.
- Comfortable: An important benefit of using a backpack is that you can carry it for an extended period of time. No matter what you have in your backpack, two soft, padded shoulder straps will distribute the weight without experiencing discomfort. Another adorable benefit of backpacks is that they are healthier to carry in comparison with other kind of bags (lower back pain).
- Durability: Lasting for a very long time is another benefit of using a backpack. Once you choose a good quality backpack, you will use the same one for quite some time.
- Save money: Backpacks can save you money because they have multiple uses. Plus, it is a low-maintenance accessory, a high-quality backpack rarely needs to be repaired.
What is the function of a backpack?
Different kinds of backpacks provide particular functions, the backpack’s shape and construction reflect their purpose. For example, a bike backpack has ample pockets for tools and a roll-top to keep your clothes and precious stuff dry.
Most school backpacks with a square shape are designed to carry books and documents. Backpacks for the office often offer good internal organizational options.
Perhaps the most complex of all the backpacks is the hiking type, as it needs plenty of space and function to complete its purpose. According to loap, there are 10 functions of a hiking backpack:
- Back system
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- Chest strap
- Beck belt
- Integrated rain cover
- Outer fixtures and loops
- Inner and outer pockets of the backpack
- Bottom/top lid loading
- Adjustable lid
- Side compression straps
Function vs. Fashion
When you want to buy a backpack, what’s more important: function or fashion? Answering this question is vital, especially when purchasing backpacks for your children.
You should know that the priority is to select function over fashion. Using non-functional backpacks might lead to poor posture and back pain. To buy a functional backpack, consider:
- The backpack should fit properly: not too long, not too short
- It should have wide, padded, and adjustable straps: for proper positioning on the back
What features are important on a backpack?
Backpacks offer many features, but to take advantage of them, you should know what you really need. Finding your needs can help you prioritize the features that your backpack should have. Some backpack features are:
- Size & Weight
- Robust and lockable zippers
- Shoulder straps
- Well-ventilated Back Panel
The backpack features and benefits of using backpacks are vast; but perhaps the most important feature is COMFORT.
Why backpacks are better than purses?
Did you see someone whose right shoulder is higher and tighter than the left shoulder or vice versa? It’s caused by years of purse carrying, it isn’t very pleasant!
Wearing a backpack will prevent further asymmetry (a symptom of a heavy weight on your back and shoulders). And it’s a significant benefit of using a backpack versus carrying a purse (especially for children and teenagers).
Also, you can take so much more in a backpack and enjoy the freedom of your hands.
There are many backpacks on the Stage channel with variations, different sizes and colors. Most of our backpacks have a cashback feature, so now is the best time to purchase a wide selection of high-quality, stylish backpacks.
The most important benefit of using a backpack is practicality which has made this kind of bag a comfortable way to carry stuff hands-free. So, invest in a good quality backpack for different purposes.
What do you think about features of backpack? Let us know your point of view – we love to hear from you.