Best College Backpacks + Features | StageTry
The best college backpack is one of all the things you should bring when the time comes to attend classes. It gives you the ability to carry all your gear, such as books, your laptop, notebooks, pens, textbooks (all your digital and analog learning devices), snacks, water, gym clothes, or all of the above.
That’s why a good backpack for college students is essential. Click to check our cutest backpacks for college on Stage Marketplace. Here, we provide the top 10 best college backpacks. Pick one of these up and get to studying!
Which bags is best for college students?
f you’re excited about returning to college (back-to-school season), what you need is the best college backpack. You want to look stylish, but if you’re not quite sure what you want or need, it is worth checking the following factors to ensure you pick the right backpack.
- Function: for example, laptop sleeves should keep your laptop protected.
- Style and design: in addition to practicality and functionality, a great backpack shows your personal style, it should also be built for daily wear.
- Comfort: keep in mind, some backpacks can cause back pain, so be sure to try it on and see if it fits properly.
- Capacity: you should find a backpack that will fit all of your stuff and will fit you, too.
- Affordable: although backpacks costs are something between $20 to $200, a good backpack that will last you several years, expect to spend around $50.
- Fabric: a good material increases backpacks durability, and it will keep your gear safe.
- Pockets and Compartments: keep your backpack gear organized and easy to find.
- Weight: the best backpacks are both light and strong, which usually means synthetic fabrics.
- Straps and Padding: no matter what type of backpack you’re carrying, it should have broad straps with a good amount of padding to distribute the weight load.
- Tech Features: college students like new and modern high-tech backpacks. It’s trendy.
- Warranty: it’s crucial that the company back the backpack when something goes wrong.
When you buy things on Stage Marketplace, warranty is not a big issue! First, choose your item, then try before you buy feature as a delayed payment with online purchases help you try it at your home. If you didn’t like it, take it back.
The 5 best college backpacks
According to Insider, here are the top 5 best college backpacks to buy:
|The North Face Jester Backpack||19.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 9.75 in.
(50.2 cm. x 33.65 cm. x 24.7 cm.)
|$69.00||-Front compartment with padded tablet sleeve
-Pendolier and secure-zip pockets
-Custom injection-molded shoulder straps
|Fjallraven Kanken Backpack||10.63 in. x 5.12 in. x 14.96 in.
(27 cm. x 13 cm. x 38 cm.)
|$80.00||-Spacious main compartment
-Large zip opening with two flat side pockets
-Zipped pocket on the front
|Dagne Dover Dakota Backpack||L: 9.5 in. (24.1 cm.)
W: 5 in. (12.7 cm.)
H: 13 in. (33 cm.)
|$175.00||-Laptop sleeve fits most 16” laptops
-Neoprene luggage-handle sleeve
|JanSport Right Pack Backpack||18 in. x 13 in. x 5.5 in.
(45.7 cm. x 33 cm. x 14 cm.)
|$60.00||-Side water bottle pocket
-Front utility pocket with organizer
-Zippered front stash pocket
|Everlane Modern Snap Backpack||L: 12 in. (30.5 cm.)
W: 5.5 in. (14 cm.)
H: 18 in. (45.7 cm.)
|$31.00||-Padded interior laptop compartment
-Two side slip pockets
What backpacks do college girls use?
Girls are often more sensitive to choosing items to buy, so finding a perfect college backpack can be challenging for them. Cuteness is always an essential option for girls, and you have to add being practical to hold all heavy books, laptops, and other things a girl carries.
Here are some popular college backpacks for girls that are cute but also have the best reviews:
- Lululemon Everywhere Backpack
- Black North Face Backpack
- Blush North Face College Backpack
- Laptop Backpack
- Herschel Backpack in Ash Rose
- Teal Backpack with USB Charging Port
- White Backpack
- Rucksack Style Backpack
- Faux Leather Backpack
- Teal High Sierra Backpack
- North Face Recon Backpack
- Teal and Gray North Face Backpack
- Black Herschel Backpack
- Women’s Borealis Luxe Backpack
- Grey North Face Backpack
- Peach Hershel Backpack
- Black Jan Sport City Backpack
- Hunter Boots Rubberized Leather Jacket
- Black Pattern North Face Recon Backpack
- Lululemon Lilac Backpack
- Coral Peaches Jan Sport Backpack
- Striped Backpack
College Student Backpack Essentials
Here you will find all the must-haves a college student backpack carries:
- Pens & pencil
- Pencil case
- Water bottle
- Umbrella & Rain Gear
- Organic Tampons & Pads
- Headphones/Air pods
- Laptop & Phone chargers
- Gum & Snacks
- Hand Sanitizer & Antibacterial Wipes
- Pepper Spray
- Lip Balm
Wait! Before you choose a backpack, read How to choose a backpack on our blog and think about all you need to carry with you every day, you might need more than the items mentioned above.
What size backpack is best for college?
Proper size for students who need a carry both work and school gear with a backpack for college students is about 20L to 30L. It’s better to have additional internal pockets for organization, a special mesh pocket on the front for wet items, water-resistant zippers, etc.
For most college students, back-to-school looks a little different during the Covid pandemic. But weather you’ll be learning virtually or heading into a classroom, you’ll still want to buy the best backpack for college students, it’s fun and motivational.
To help you decide on your purchase for the best college backpack, we put together a list of the top 5 best backpacks for college students.
You can check the Stage channel and decide which option is best for your college experience. Then use “try before buy” to ensure your choice is correct. Don’t forget to record a video with your beautiful backpack. The Stage videos you share on social media will get you back some percent of your paid cost in the form of Cashback.